@CHIP-RTOS C Library - TCP/IP API
Call this function to add client CAs to ServerHello message.
int SSL_AddClientCA(int sessionID, void far *caIdPtr,
- Session ID for SSL session
- Pointer to client CA certificate identity name
- Output parameter: Failure
code, 0 on success.
- 0: Success
- If client authentication option is used to enable client authentication
on a SSL server session, this call can be used to add CAs to the ServerHello message
This function must be called against an SSL server session. The SSL server will list
CA's Distinguished Name to the client in his ServerHello message . This function can
be called multiple times to add multiple potential CAs for client certificates.
Before you can use this call, the client CAs certificate must be added to the PKI.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
Supported by @CHIP-RTOS C Library since version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document