@CHIP-RTOS C Library - TCP/IP API
Get internal TCP/IP SNMP variables.
int Get_SNMP_Data ( unsigned char which,
void far * *snmp_mib_ptr );
- Specifies which data to access.
1: Get pointer to
2: Get pointer to
3: Get pointer to
4: Get pointer to
5: Get pointer to
6: Get pointer to
- Output Parameter: Pointer to a
far pointer in user memory which will be set with a pointer
to requested object time within the @CHIP-RTOS memory space.
- non-zero : BIOS without internal SNMP mib variables
0: Location refereced by snmp_mib_ptr
contains a pointer
to the structure
- This API provides access to the internal TCP/IP variables
which will be required if the user is to implement a SNMP (Simple
Network Management Protocol) agent.
- This API currently only supports IPv4 protocol.
- These structures are only available in @CHIP-RTOS versions
which contain the SNMP option. A SNMP agent is not part of the @CHIP-RTOS.
The SNMP variables are not a part of our current official 6 SC1x @CHIP-RTOS
versions. You must order directly an SC1x @CHIP-RTOS version which includes
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document