@CHIP-RTOS C Library - TCP/IP API
Use this function to determine the mail host(s) of a domain, i.e. host
accepting internet mail for the domain.
The operating system manages a DNS cache. Thus it is save to call this
function each time you need the respective mail host. The function will
not issue another request to the name server before the cached mail
host entry has expired.
short getMailHosts( const char far *domainName,
unsigned char nHosts,
DnsMailHost far *hosts );
- Domain name to find mail hosts for (e.g. "beck-ipc.com")
- Maximum number of host names that the function is to return
- Pointer to an array of type
DnsMailHost where domain name and preference
value of the mail hosts will be stored; The array must be large enough
to hold the number of entries passed in nHosts.
- Number of mail hosts actually stored or negative
- DNS queries consume a relative large part of your task's stack.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to the RTOS API function
for more details.
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
Supported by @CHIP-RTOS C Library since version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document