@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Get task information based on task name.
int far RTX_Task_Info_By_Id ( unsigned int taskId,
sTASK_INFO far *taskdata,
unsigned int dataSize,
- Task handle.
- Output parameter, pointer to sTASK_INFO
allocated by user and filled by this function.
- Should be set to sizeof(sTASK_INFO)
for future compatibility. (But currently this API ignores
- Boolean, set non-zero if a stack
space measurement is desired. (Note that these stack space
scans may require some significant number of microseconds to
complete, depending on the size of a stack.)
- 0 on success else
- This API reports detailed information concerning a task
specified by handle.
The measureStack Boolean controls whether or not
the task's stack space is scanned to detect the high water mark.
This scan can be time consuming.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt
to install a dynamic link into the RTOS.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document