@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Send provided message to a specified message
int RTX_Send_Msg ( unsigned int id, int prio,
const void far *msg );
- The message exchange ID output on
call to RTX_Create_Msg.
- Message priority (mailbox) 0 - 3 where 0 is
- Pointer to a 12 byte message to be sent
- 0 on success else
- If one or more tasks are waiting at the exchange for a message,
the message will be immediately given to the task waiting at the head
of the exchange's wait queue. A task switch occurs immediately if
called for based on task priorities.
The format of the 12 byte message being sent is defined by the application
Messages will be reported in message priority order, and from each priority
queue in FIFO order.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document