@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
The calling task waits until the Event Manager
wakes it up (the event has occurred) or the specified timeout is
int RTX_Wait_For_EventP ( unsigned int id, unsigned int mask,
unsigned int value, int match,
long timeout );
- Event group ID produced by
- 16-Bit mask identifying the flags of interest in the group
- Event value for the 16 event flag/bits. Only the bits
marked '1' in the mask are relevant here.
- =0 (OR): only one flag must match with value
!=0 (AND): all flags must match with value
- Positive value -> wait up to this number of milliseconds for an event match
Zero -> wait forever for an event match
Negative value -> No wait, return immediately
- 0 on success else
- Note that the Event Manager's wakeup mechanism is level sensitive
(not edge triggered). Consequently, a task may want to acknowledge
an event bit level after a wakeup by negating the flag using the
following a wakeup.
The function is identical to
except for manner of parameter passing.
function can be used to pick up the event states.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document