@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Signal that one or more events in a group have
occurred by setting the event flags. If any tasks are waiting
on these events, the Event Manager will now wake them up.
int RTX_Signal_Events ( unsigned int id,
unsigned int event_mask,
unsigned int event_value );
- Event group ID produced by
- 16-Bit mask identifying the flags of
interest in the group
- Event value for the 16 event flag/bits.
Only the bits marked '1' in the event_mask are relevant here.
- 0 on success else
- This function modifies the event group bits marked by ones in the
to either '1' or '0' based on the values
of the corresponding bits in the event_value
Event group bits which are zero in the event_mask
Note that "event occurred" condition can be either a bit '1' or '0'.
This is application defined and is specified by the value
supplied to the RTX_Wait_For_Event
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document