@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Create an event group.
int RTX_Create_EventGroup ( unsigned int far *id_ptr,
const char far *name,
unsigned int init_value );
- Output parameter, pointer to where event group ID
will be put by this function if successful.
- Input parameter, 4 character name for new event group
(need not be zero terminated, but must be 4 bytes).
- Initial value of the 16 event flags of the group.
- 0 on success else
(no free event group available).
- Each event group includes 16 event flags. Each event group has
a unique ID. You can provide a unique 4 character tag to identify
the event group, for use with the
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document