@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Install a timer callback procedure
that will be periodically executed by the kernel.
int RTX_Install_TimerP ( unsigned int far *timerID,
unsigned long lParam,
unsigned long name,
long interval );
- Output parameter, pointer to location
to receive new timer ID.
- Far vector to timer callback procedure.
- Any 32 bit value you would like to see
again on each entry into the timer procedure.
- Provisional 4 character timer name (little
endian order), not of any use in current implementation.
- Milliseconds interval between calls
to timer procedure.
- 0 on success else
- The RTX_TIMER_CALLBACK prototype has the form:
void huge RTX_TIMER_CALLBACK(
unsigned int timer_id,
unsigned long lParam )
The timer callback procedure's input parameters may be ignored and
the function declared with void parameters. The timer_id
parameter is a copy of the timer ID output by this function. The
input parameter is a copy of the lParam
parameter you supplied to RTX_Install_TimerP
You must call either the RTX_Start_Timer,
API function to get the kernel to start calling your new timer procedure.
Timer procedures are executed on the stack
of the kernel task at a high priority, so they should be as short as
possible. Avoid calling time consuming functions.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document