@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Get state of a task specified by name.
int RTX_Get_Task_State_Ext ( const char far *taskname,
unsigned int far *taskstate,
int far *error );
- Input parameter: Pointer to 4 character
unique name tag of the task whose state information is desired.
- Output parameter: Pointer to 16 bit word
which will receive task state bit field defined below.
- Output parameter: Pointer to 16 bit word to
receive error code indicator: 0 on success, else
- -1 ==> Failure, error code was output to error
Other ==> Task ID
- The taskstate
bit field is coded as follows:
B0: timer wait (used with other bits)
B1: trigger wait (i.e. idle)
B2: semaphore wait
B3: event group wait
B4: message exchange wait
B5: message send wait
B6: suspended (waiting for resume)
B7: waiting for wakeup
B8 - B15 internal use only
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
- MEM shell command
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document