@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Create a task which will be passed
a parameter, but do not start it yet.
int RTX_Param_Task_Without_Run ( int far *taskID,
const TASK_PARAM_DEF far *taskdefblock );
- Output Parameter: Pointer to 16 bit storage
for the taskID, allocated by the caller
- Input Parameter: Pointer to a
type data structure prepared by caller.
- 0, task is created, output location taskID
contains the 16 bit taskID
non-zero --> error code.
- The caller must fill in portions of the
prior to making this call.
The RTX_Restart_Task function must be called to
start this new task.
This API is identical to the
one difference. The task definition data structure used here allows
a 32 bit parameter to specified which the system passes to the task
on the stack.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- IPC@CHIP® System Tasks
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
Supported by @CHIP-RTOS C Library since version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document