@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Get list of current tasks in system.
int RTX_Get_Task_List ( TaskList far *tasklist, int length );
- Output parameter: Pointer to an array of
structures allocated by user to be filled by this function
- Length of the list, number of data structures
- Number of tasks output to tasklist
- The caller must allocate sufficient buffer space at
allow all tasks to be reported, including those
created by the
system in order to receive a complete report.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document