@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Get status information
for a task specified by name.
int RTX_Get_Task_State ( const char far *taskname,
Task_StateData far *taskdata,
int far *error );
- Input parameter, pointer to 4 character
unique name tag of the task whose state information is desired.
- Output parameter, pointer to a
structure, allocated by the user which will receive data.
- Output parameter, pointer to 16 bit word to
receive error code indicator: 0 on success, else
- -1 ==> Failure, error code was output to error
In this case error code 0 means that Task Monitoring
is not enabled.
Other ==> Task ID
- The task monitoring mode must be enabled in order to obtain the
When only the task's state is needed, the alternative
RTX_Get_Task_State_Ext() function can
be used, which executes faster.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document