@CHIP-RTOS C Library - RTOS API
Read out existing and/or set a
int RTX_Task_Priority ( int taskID, int priority);
- Task handle returned from
or set to zero to indicate the current task.
- Task priority in range 2...127
where priority 2 is high and 127 is low,
or set to PRIORITY_READ_ONLY (=0x5ABC) to make no change
to the task priority and only read out the existing task priority.
- non-negative, success: Existing task priority (prior to any change)
negative, failure: error code,
such as -1 for "Invalid task ID".
- Set the priority parameter to PRIORITY_READ_ONLY
if you only want to read out the task's priority without making any
The calling tasks' priority can be read out or adjusted by setting the
taskID parameter to zero. The
task's priority cannot be changed.
An out of range priority
value will be limited to
range 2..127 inside this function.
- This library function invokes a RTOS software interrupt.
Refer to this RTOS API function's
for more details.
- RTX API Overview
Supported since or modified in @CHIP-RTOS version
This API List
List of C Libraries
@CHIP-RTOS Main Index
End of document