Retrieve DHCP boot data.
- 0 : Failure, NO DHCP address bound.
Else: Pointer to a structure of type UserEthDhcp_Entry, which contains the DHCP boot data(read-only!) for the device.
In particular this structure will contain:
- The allocated IP address in the field Yiaddr
- Default router entry in the field DefRouter
- Primary Domain name server Dns1ServerIpAddress
- Secondary Domain name server Dns2ServerIpAddress
- This function is not available on SC1x, SC2x and SC1x3. The legacy function Dev_Get_DHCP_Data() may be used when source code compatibility is required.
- SC2x3 V1.00 - CLIB V1.00